Friday, October 2, 2020

October 2nd, 2020

 Our day in our words.....

We did the Terry Fox Run and it was fun.   CW

At 11am we did our gratitude circle.   SE

This day was excellent!   JP

One of the things that I liked that we did today was that I got to run with my friends and we did the gratitude circle.   AD

Gratitude circle was fun.  AM

I was running from the  grade 1/2's.   AP

My brother and I ran together at the Terry Fox Run.   FF

During the run I had quest to find letters on the teachers masks.  It spelled Terry Fox.   AU

Me and my sister ran together at the Terry Fox Run.  JW

Snack was outside.  CW

Before the Terry Fox Run we read a story called "Terry Fox and Me."  SD


Reminders.....

Have a great weekend and enjoy the sun!

Make sure to sign up for google classroom if you have not done so yet:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, Nov.2

  Please check google classroom now for up to date information. Thank you!